Wednesday, November 12, 2014

To the best Dad ever


To the best Dad ever,

Thank you for letting me dream, even if that is your worst nightmare
Thank you for staying by my side without saying a thing eveytime I failed on something
Thank you for staying up and not being able to sleep whenever I'm not home yet
Thank you for sharing your dreams, and your unrealized dreams 
Thank you for always being positive
Thank you for working so hard to fulfill all your daughters needs and wants
Thank you for trying to be the best Dad and give everything that you have to us
Thank you for all your advice though sometimes I didn't realize that it's for my own good
Thank you for loving me in your own way
Thank you for always putting our interest first before yours
And, thank you for always trusting me, even if I sometimes ended up disappoint you

Sorry for letting you down so many times, purposely or not
Sorry for sometimes feeling mad at you, and feel like you just cant understand
Sorry for keep forgetting that you are getting old, and you also need some concern
Sorry for haven't been able to fulfill your wish
Sorry for breaking my promises, sometimes I just cant sort my priorities well
Sorry for not spending more time with you and just have long talks about life
Sorry for lying to you and do bad things behind you
Sorry for messing up a lot of things that you trusted in me
Sorry for never call or text you, just because contacting Mom is much more convenient
Sorry for not being able yet to be the women you want me to be
Sorry for not being the best daughter in the world, but trust me, I'm trying to be one


Everyone must have their own version of the best Dad in the world, and this funny man is my version of the best dad ever. I love you more than you know, Ayah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.