Friday, January 23, 2015

My little sister is not little anymore!

This is what I did to my not-so-little sister earlier today for her friend's sweet seventeen party! This is probably my best makeup so far, and what's more exciting and satisfying is that I did this with almost all drugstore makeup!!!! I'm sooo satisfied with my work that I feel the urge of putting it in my blog!!! Who said that makeup must be expensive? Not me!



My makeup list:

Eyes
For eyeshadow I used Nyx Glam Shadow Stick in the colour Elegant Marble as a base, and a black and brown colour from Nyx Be Free Sois Libre Palette for the crease and wings. For eyeliner, I used a black liquid eyeliner from Maybelline. I used fake eyelashes with a random brand name that I got from the nearest drugstore. Last but not least, I used Make Over (yes, Make Over not Make Up For Ever) for the brows with an eye brow pencil in the colour Brown to Earth. Oh I forgot, I also used Elf Eye Primer just to make sure the makeup last all night!

Cheeks
For the primer, I used L'Oreal Base Magique while for foundation I used another Make Over product: Ultra Cover Matt Foundation in the colour Pink Shade. As one simple last touch, I used Chanel's powder to sweep all the oil away. For bronzing, I also used Make Over with their Contour Kit product (you can now see that this brand is actually one of my favorite; it's local, it's cheap, and it works well!). While for highlighting, I used a little bit of Benefit Sun Beam (well this is fancy, but it really does works well and disclaimer, I have it in the mini size :""). And for the blush, I combine Nars Blush Stick in the colour I-forgot-what and Splash! Floral Blush. 

Lips
I used Maybelline's lip balm before giving some color to the lips, and last I used L'Oreal's lipstick in the color Fairy Touch for a little bit of magic! 

No comments: